I just today received a bill in the amount of $12,600.17 addressed to my deceased mother, who too date has been deceased two years.I don't know where this company acquired my address, or why they are sending a bill to my deceased mother, to the best of my knowledge my mother has no out-standing bills at death, and was in fact unable to take care of herself for nine years prior to her death.

Why do I now recieve this bill? It hurts bad enough missing my mother, but then to open my mailbox and find this enormous bill addressed to my mother is a bit much, I don't know who might have acquired this bill, or even if it is real but I do not appreciate receiving any delinquent bills addressed to my mother because she owed no person prior to her death and definitely could not create a bill from Heaven. So what is up with this company? It states Previous Creditor: Mdtris Companies Inc., & Current Creditor: Paragon Way, Inc.

are they having a problem trying to determine what the company might be calling itself from one day to the next?

They will definitely receive my input via telephone tomorrow, count on it!

Had an Experience with Capital Management Services?

Comments

Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more