I just today received a bill in the amount of $12,600.17 addressed to my deceased mother, who too date has been deceased two years.I don't know where this company acquired my address, or why they are sending a bill to my deceased mother, to the best of my knowledge my mother has no out-standing bills at death, and was in fact unable to take care of herself for nine years prior to her death.

Why do I now recieve this bill? It hurts bad enough missing my mother, but then to open my mailbox and find this enormous bill addressed to my mother is a bit much, I don't know who might have acquired this bill, or even if it is real but I do not appreciate receiving any delinquent bills addressed to my mother because she owed no person prior to her death and definitely could not create a bill from Heaven. So what is up with this company? It states Previous Creditor: Mdtris Companies Inc., & Current Creditor: Paragon Way, Inc.

are they having a problem trying to determine what the company might be calling itself from one day to the next?

They will definitely receive my input via telephone tomorrow, count on it!

Had an Experience with Capital Management Services?

Comments